Mission Accomplished

No idea what to write about today but I'm committed to this challenge. Post something I've written everyday. I laid in bed this morning while my little boy snuggled at my breast wondering what I would write today. Leave it until later in the day, I thought, inspiration will strike you throughout the day. It didn't. I was busy with chores and my child. Perhaps I'll start a list of things I can write about and then randomly pick one on days that I'm stuck. Perhaps I'm censoring my ideas a little too early. Perhaps writing what's in my head will bring my clarity and calmness to my busy mind. Things to ponder. For now I have accomplished my mission for today - to write. Well done me!! 

Comments

  1. I like this sort of "what I'm thinking" post. That's what the Slice of Life is all about. I also like to choose a photo from my phone and tell that story. Showing up is the first hurdle and you've done it! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Writing about not having much to write about? That counts, too. In my experience, when you keep with the Challenge routine, inspiration comes, both from the world around you and other slices you read. Steady on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely well done you! It's often difficult to think of things to write, but so much more so with a baby who doesn't abide by a schedule. All you need to do is keep writing your thoughts and maybe use a list if needs be!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Too Long Between Hugs

A Trip to the Spelling Bee